May 11, 2020
Now that we are open, we wanted to share the steps we are taking to protect you ~ our patient.
We realize their might be some apprehension about scheduling your eye exam.
- We are limiting the number of people in the building.
- Strict disinfecting protocol for all patient rooms & common areas.
- Requiring everyone wear a mask.
- We are taking the temperature of all staff and patients.
- We have lessened the number of patients we are scheduling.
Rest assure our first priority is to keep our patients and staff safe while realizing patients need services at the same time. Please know we will do everything we can to accomplish both.
May 7, 2020
At Advanced Eyecare, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our #1 priority.
We will begin seeing patients beginning Monday May 11th in our Bennington and Manchester offices. All patients must wear a mask in order to be seen and no one can accompany the patient into the office unless the patient is a minor and/or the patient requires medical assistance. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during these difficult times.
Our Optical shops are open by appointment only so to please call to set up a time to come in.